Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Decompression

Prelims are over so I went out with some class mates for lunch today. Wanted to watch the movie with the french rat (who's name I cannot spell and shall not embaress myself by trying to) with Grace but it doesn't start tomorrow and the sneaks all show at sucky times. Sam is a capsican fiend. Seriosuly, he ate everything I peeled off my hotdog. And while it was good, I prefer the ones from Central Park.

Just bought the rest of the Ultimate Spider-Man Clone Saga and it is THE BOMB. Finally, some closure to all the cryptic little cliffies sprinkled throughout the series. Looks like Doc Ock's really dead too- or as dead as Marvel villians ever get. Which isn't very... Anyhow, I'm glad Gwen's not dead (for good), that the Fantastic Four are on Spidey's side and that Nic Fury admitted Spidey's one helluva good guy. But he's still a tool. Oh yes, and that Kitty finally broke up with Peter. God, she was getting so whinely and insecure. No wonder Bobby dumped her. I mean, I'm a girl and I can't understand a high maintainence girfriend like that. MJ (Mary-Jane) and Gwen are waaaaay cooler.

And I disagree with Aunt May; Spider-Man's costume is not terrible.


Waiting for Spectra jackets and going out with my family for dinner tonight

No comments: