Thursday, August 16, 2007

Exam-time spasticity

While I type this, the rest of my class (excluding Sophia who's my only classmate with my exact same combi) is sitting for their Chem paper three. Which they no doubt all stayed up late for to mug since the &%^*@! math paper ended so late. Am I ever so glad I dropped chem. Though both Red and I agree that math would have been a much better topic to drop. Gotta admit, only one subject scares the bejeezus outta me right now (I'd like to have used the expression 'scares me ballsless' but seeing as I'm not a guy, it makes no sense. I tell ya, gender should not hamper you expletive expulsion experience in any way.) is math. It's really the only subject where I don't seem to be making much headway no matter how much I throw at it and that annoys me. You'd think I'd be used to this by now- what with my learning curve and all- but it still sucks. It almost feels like Chinese did back in sec two and three. Though the difference being that this time I kinda brought it down on myself. Anyhoo, enough of this blathering. As always, I started off this post with some vague purpose in mind and it's loooooooong gone. Myabe I should just end this off and go upstairs to bash it out with my bio or stats. But that would be the responsible thing to do. And boring. Why does being good and responsible always have to be the not-fun option? Played Monopoly last night with my brother and younger cousin and lost- partly due to bad luck and partly thanks to some poor strategies employed near the start of the game. I was looking through our favourite list on ffnet and it's funny but true how much Red's and mine tastes in bad reading shows. Red claims to and clearly does like the long, epic saga while I like the nice, short little quirky quickies. Oh gawd that came out wrong. I meant one-shots! Wait, not coming out any better... I'm talking about fiction dammit, so why does it sound like sex!?!?! I may be incurably perved. Damn. Okay, this is usually a sign I need to sign off so Fenix out! (PS, notice this entire entry boasts a total lack of paragraphs? It's deliberate!)

No comments: