Friday, May 18, 2007

Meandering 1

Friday again, another week passed without event and man, I need another life.

Can I have yours? Mine's f***ed up.


Have to do a ton of econs reading this weekend. Red just had her econs test and it was bloody hard and she's taking an "easier" paper than me. And since we have the same teacher... Evil, the cool teachers are always the evil ones. Makes me vaguely glad DT doesn't actually teach my class...


If you thought I was a geek for Spidey, you should see this. See? I just wore my Spidey t-shirt and Spidey bag from Universal studios and saved my ticket stubs and had to watch the movie with a theatre of screaming little five-year olds...

So full of hate.


Remeber that one make traditional artist we have in Spectra? Yeah... I think the bunny girl's trying to turn him gay... crap. We're turning into a cesspool of decadence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meandering Meranda!!!

hahaha that does NOT make sense.

ANW, thanks thanks much...

ttfn! ~Meranda