Monday, May 14, 2007

Anger management

Just found out that I failed my vectors test. Don't know how badly I did since we don't have the papers back yet but the teacher told me I flunked. Which is why I am now colosally pissed. Hopefully a little running with Steffi later will sort some of that out.

I don't even want to talk about the bio test today because I'll probably do hell of alot worse for it than I thought I did. Just like chem, the last bio test, the last econs test, the last math test... I don't know whether it's because I'm screwing myself over in karma by thinking They went well or if I'm really such a lousy judge of my abilities. I KNOW what the logical answer is (I always do. Sometimes I hate being bloody rational and logical) but I like to think it's the karma...

Now I feel bad because my blog is slowly being overwhelmed by the tidal wave of angst I swore I would never let engulf it. So shoo, scroll on down, pretend you didn;t read that last passage. Shoo.


I should be studying for GP but I've only got one passage left and I read the whole thing in effectively a day (twenty-four hours or so) so I'm feeling virtuous and lazy. Always a brilliant combination.

DIGITAL LIFE TODAY!!! OMG! HALO 3 BETA!!!

Only for XBox live gold members; f***ing prudes. I'm losing it for Halo though... My brother's beating me!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My life is over! Damn evil little brother; I swear he's been practicing. I need to spend more time blasting aliens. I love how they bleed blue. And when they die, the Elites fire off a coupla wold shots that go in a pretty arc. I've never actually seen the Grunts explode though they're supposed to be carrying methane tanks to breathe... Pity. Maybe the graphics and physics engine in Halo 3 will ammend that.

I have $350 for my XBox 360 fund. Anyone wanna contribute? If I can get it before Halo 3 comes out, I can warm up for the 1337ness by wearing out my thumbs on Gears of War. A wonderful opportunity to fall in love with the chainsaw I'm sure...

Funnily enough, the main character's MarcusFenix... Tis a sign I tell ye!


I feel vaguely guilty for having done so much fangirling the main reader (Steffi)of my blog won't get but it's better than the angst, right? Right?

1 comment:

Stoofy said...

fangirl?
more like fanboy if you ask me. heh.