Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dramatic intervention

Uh, I don't know why the title's what it is but it is so... yeah. Been kinda stressed/busy/tired lately. Betwenn the painting (which was fun), helping my brother study for his exams, designing three mothers day cards, an anniversary card, a chem and a math paper, it's been... yeah. Man, I need sleep.

Okay, that was my little whine-out. Time for more... fun stuff... *maniacal grin* I love being crazy. But I think I'm still a little too out-of-it to be properly nuts. It takes a lot of energy I'll have you know. Coffee helps.


Dinner last night wasn't much fun; though the food was interesting. I'm not exactly a stranger to fancy restaurants but I barely recognized anything on the menue. And as much as I like him, I never want to sit next to my younger cousin for a fancy dinner again- or at least until he gets a little older. At least dad got some good photos of the four of us kids. Including my uber cute baby cousin. :3


ARGH, this post is pointless! I shall end it and not waste any more valuable internet space.

1 comment:

Stoofy said...

it's MENU not menue!
wahaha. ABC! *sticks tongue out*