Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Computer

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

I wanna hatch a quater.


Well, after my last emo-ish random post, I have this to say:

SCHOOL LIBRARY NEW COMS OMGOMGOMG PRETTYSEXYNEWCOMSFROMACER.

Wait... Acer... oh. Hell, they're dual-core which means no more lag! Friggen yes! And I've sketched out the issue of the Spectra webcomic I was supposed to and the June hols are nearly upon us! Life looks good. :)

Except I deleted something like 70 hours of my Final Fantsy Tactics Advance last night by accident. Damn. And though they're faster, the school coms do still have the same old internet connection which won't let me get on DeviantArt because it contains "culture and heritage" (I kid you not) but gives me full access to blogger and is kinda slow (the way I'm kinda crazy). Still, fangirling over the new coms with Red was strangely theraputic. They have pretty blue flashy lights. :D


Wish I could get a 360 for my birthday... Yes 360, thou of the sexy clean lines, pure virginial white finish and totally kick-ass wireless controllers. Would that we might be together, playing countless hours of Halo together (because one day I hope to be able to kick Legendary) and waiting in eagre anticipation for a true god amongst mortals, Halo 3, to grace us with its presence.

I am fully aware I am completly insane. With me as grounded as I am though, I'm gonna count myself lucky to get Minutes to Midnight and watch PoTC The World's End for my birthday.

Everytime someone mentions my birthday, my brothe goes (in this incredulous voice): "18? You can't be 18! You're still so small!"

Damn boys; why do they have to be taller than girls anyway?

1 comment:

Caleb Liu said...

Here are at least two reasons why guys have to be taller than girls:

1) Girls have a tendency to wear heels, and want their guys to be the same height or taller even when they do

2) Girls want to be able to lean their heads on a guy's shoulder when they hug

Trust me, the pain of being a short guy is much much worse.