Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Up to speed

Just to write it down somehwere because my memory actually does suck really bad:

Had spectra lunch on tuesday, was a blast, note to self, never eat that damn much burger ever again. Also, Kai's food doesn't take the fast and direct route from his plate to mouth. Small people eat more. You can order DTs for lunch; they show up on the chit. Also, don't dis DT's sausage lunch ever no matter how phallic it looks.


I have little more than 12 hours (most of which will be spent asleep)to decide what comic I will buy for my birthday. Oh the dilema!!

I'm almost old enough to legally drink, drive and buy cigarettes. Only drinking will shoot my liver in excess, really doesn't mix well with driving and I figure there are cheaper ways to kill myself than by smoking. More fun too most likely. Bladder cancer and the rest of my life having my pee collect in a bag really doesn't sound appealing somehow.


Smoking kills. Really. And if it doesn't, chances are you'll wish it had.


Won four straight games in Halo (slayer!)! Back in the zone!!)

No comments: