Tuesday, January 1, 2008

bleeeeh

So for the first time in my life, I find myself depressed to be NOT going back to school. Just the ambience, the people I usually see... I really miss all that. Red wanted to crash orientation with me but I decided not to be cause I have work and if you did it right the first time, one ACJC orientation's quite enought to live through, thank you very much. I swear I had mud I didn't know mud could get...

Maybe a bit of the other reason is that I didn't want to go and watch a whole bunch of people starting their ACJC experience for the first time. I envy them that. I had a great 2 years, made some really good friends and I wish it weren't over. But it is and I shall content myself with crashing Spectra meetings. :)


Anyhow, I'm trying to bury myself in my job a little (a job which I might not have by the end of the month... Damn you HR people who want a five-day week for 400$ a month. NOBODY would do the work you want for that.) and now... I'm even more depressed.

I've been looking for info on the Dragon Boaters who drowned in Cambodia in November and... it's very sobering poking around on the memorial blogs and whatnot. Actually screw that, it's bloody depressing. Still, I've got enough material now that I think I can call it a day and go assassinate someone in the Harbour of Damascus. Or wherever else it is I'm in Assassin's Creed right now.


This is a compltely depressing new-year post. Yeuch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, HR is good mostly for the leg-up they give you in job hunting. A bit ironical, really, the way they pay you so little... Relief teaching pays a lot more, but I'm beginning to wonder if they're paying me enough...

I say! You could crash Spectra meetings as another J1. I can go as another teacher-in-charge. :D