Thursday, December 20, 2007

cowabunga dude!

I used to have a friend who bitched to me all the time about how he looked so young he was ID checked at every event he went to. I promised myself I wouldn't do such a thing having experienced first hand how spazzy it sounded.

And then it started happeing to me.

I got friggen bounced for an NC16 movie! WTF! ARGH, so full of HATE!


Yup, okay, I'm good. So since I didn't have ID on me, I went and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Which is a damn good movie. Or cute at least. God I love chipmunks.

But the show that lends this post its title is TMNT- which I finally got down to watching this afternnon. (that's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for you sad people who didn't have a childhood)
I just wanna say: I love Mikey.

Okay, that's not all I wanna say. For one thing, I'm really glad the movie was good- particularly the way the relationships between the turtles was portrayed. I especially liked the whole thing between Raphael and Leonardo- it's the big brother VS brother showdown you could always see brewing yet never really exploded that badly... Or did it? Damn I need to dig up my parents' old TMNT comics...

The funny thing is, I realise that I've actually been a TMNT fan longer than I've been a Spidey fan! There's this picture of me in nursery on my brithday with this HUGE TMNT cake in front of me. Think it was Leo on the cake...

Mikey's always been my favourite though. :) When my cousins and I used to play, I was always Mikey. Now though I see Mikey's... How do I put this... 'Not playing with a full pack'. And I wonder if my cousins were not perhaps trying to tell me something...

No comments: