Monday, December 10, 2007

Class Party

We had a class party at Maurice's house last night. Brought my 360 (as compensation for not bringing food) and a frag-fest naturally followed. Ironically the guys in my class were more in to it than the guys at the Spectra party. Jing Wei in particular. For a guy who claims to think gaming is a waste of time, he's one sneaky *insert appropriate expletive here*. On the plus side I think I've converted Maurice to look inversion. Which leaves just Nat and Jing Wei as the only non-inverted freaks in my class now I think...

The girls tried playing too and I feel slightly guilty for not sticking with them to try and offer help but I just taught my eight and three-year old cousin how to play earlier this week. So I'm all out of 'newbie-teaching' patience and what not.


Well, I need to go reinstall the XBox and give the controllers their weekly wipe-down. (When you're using them at least once a day, controllers get grubby.)

No comments: