Monday, September 3, 2007

The future is now.

I think I finally figured out what I want to grow up to do. (Like how Grace vaguely realizes she wants to work with Lucas films.) I wanna go and work with Bungie. :)

Yes, I did get this idea from O'Donnel's quote in Time "...they become Halo fans and then they go on to work with Bungie". But I think the seeds of this realization came from that time when DT told me I should get a job with RvB. I don't what it is about Halo that makes me love it so but I do. Unfortunately since Bungie's based in the US, I don't think my family's gonna be too supporting of this career choice. I could always run away... Nah. Kidding.

Oh man, I really hope I can get the special Halo 3 edition plate for the 360 when I get mine. It'll be so cool.


Anyhoo, I've discovered (yes, really late and slow I know) This Spartan Life. Gotta love Damien. And the solid gold elite dancers. But Octobit is 73H PWNZ.


Yes, this is a completly sensless post simply full of Halo fan-girl love but too bad! HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Because I desperately need something to distract me from the fact that I'm probably going to fail my premlims and two months to the A Levels isn't really all that much time.

And this guy needs to get a life. I mean, come on, it's for a Wii! Who cares! "Sharp object" should be replaced with "bouquet of flowers". Wii. Che.

No comments: