Friday, September 7, 2007

Bang

Well, holidays are almost over and I've been laregly unproductive, unreconciled with my probable failure of the prelims, unaccepting of the fact that I have less than two months to the A levels and f***ing depressed that I can't come up with a halfway decent CCA/CIP list for SCG. Or SGC. Fine, I blow at acronyms, bite me.

Doing this though makes me realise I want to KILL DAVID for not getting us registered for the CIP we did with Kids Read. *drifts in to a pleasent dream of stabbing a senior* Yup. Damn, shouldn've gone for this one.

I feel like there's a whole batch of contemplative, angsty shit I want to say right now but it won't come out right and I'm not in the mood to sound like a drama queen. So I'm just going to hang on till Monday when school starts again and I can drown my sorrows and confusion in the loud, hedonistic pleasure of living. Because really, introspection SUCKS BALLS.


On some level I feel bad about the angst but I think I'm largely too pissed to care.

Dammit, I need a hug.


Going to drag my brother along for open house tomorrow. If he doesn't chicken out at the last minute.

No comments: