Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gearing up

This would be me if I weren't up to my eyeballs with revision Wondering how to live those final few days till September the 25th, the US release of Halo 3. DT, when told of my plans to get a 360 after the A Levels offered to babysit it for me so I could buy it immediately after Halo 3 comes out, get my Halo 3 and Gears of War but still not be tempted to play with it. He claims he'll give it back after the A levels. What a proposition. I had really had to think for a minute there- on whether to just laugh my ass off or throw something at him. (I settled on the fromer; he is still a tracher after all.)

Honours night attire check passed and cleared! Oh my gawd court shoes are uncomfortable. Which moron invented the concept that all women's shoes have to bloody uncomfortable when they look nice and don't cost a literal bomb?!? Must have been a man. And stockings? Don't even get me started... Ugh, I am not looking forward to growing up and getting a job. Or at least one in the private sector.


On a more serious note, prelim results come out tomorrow so if I dissapear after that, it's because I failed evrything and have either entered the life of a recluse or committed suicide. Ugh, I'm not sure I can take failing everything. Math and Chem I might maje it through- depending on how badly I fail but if I flunk econs and Bio too... Urgh.

I shall go drown my sorrows in Economist articles.

No comments: