Thursday, August 2, 2007

Gearing up

I have a deep, dark secret now... one I actually can't tell and I may not forget like I do most of the deep, dark secrets I keep. (See, I'm a great person to confide in. Unless you bring it up, I'll quite happily forget you ever told me anything and so never risk blabbing it. Wait, no... that sounds bad, like I don't care! I do! I just have a memory that leaks like a seive! Wait...crap, now I just sound stupid.) But damn, of course I'm not going to say what it is here. This is just to remind myself what the secret is because the blackmail possibilities are too sweet to give up. Keyword: uh...uh... chips! That made no sense. Yanno, *peers around* I think I better just move on to the rest of my post before I dig this damn hole any deeper.


Staying back for Spectra tomorrow (they will have cake!) rather than going for the math lecture- though maybe I should go for the lecture... My Stats suck. Serves me right for sleeping through/ skipping/ playing hang-man/ mugging bio through the better part of the lecture series... Anyway, hopefully I shall have an amusing/ traumatising post to do make over the weekend on just how crazy tomorrow's 'meeting' is. Funny, once our membership went up, Spectra's been having an awful lot of parties... My favourite was still the one where Grace brought her XBox and we played Halo2.

Maybe next year I could go into training and try out for WCG? Hahaha, now that's a crazy-ass idea. I doubt I'm anywhere near good enough. Plus I have no experience whatsoever in playing anything other than slayer; if only my Dad could wrap his head around the other game variants and my brother wasn't so CTF-phobic...


Let's see... what else... I watched episode one of hana-kimi (I'd like to be hooked on the series but prelims beckon, so, no.), Grace is designing the class page, people are dissapearing from class to mug, we had to select class photos- and will pay dearly for them... yeah, I think that's about it. Steffi's been saying... cryptic things to me. Which I shall temporarily ignore. And hope that she doesn't know something I don't. Or maybe that she does. That made no sense whatsoever... Especially give the absolute lack of context.

Well (there's that 'well' again!), I'm starting to reach the level of incoherency that usually indicates I should round off my post or risk letting slip something inappropriate. Like how I never want to sit in a bath tub with pee in it ever again.

Awwwww craaaaaaaaaap.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I think I know the secret. Is it... you know.... edible?