Friday, August 3, 2007

FTW

I need to do a fangirl scream.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nakatsu-kun kawaii des!

He's also a complete moron but I suppose that's a large part of the appeal. Yes, I am hooked on Hana-Kimi (damn- and why the hell am I using so many asides in my posts of late?) but it's not gonna distract me from my studies. Nuh-uh. No siree. Have I mentioned the whole show's hilarious? Damn but I hope Cheng Jie doesn't read this or his "I told you so"s will be absolutely unbearable... Ah well, I am resigned...

Hisn Yinn and Jennifer are bullying meeeeeeeee! *wails* I didn't mean to bust that guy's ankle! He tripped! Honest! Besides, he started it.

Ever since I read that thing, I keep wanting to say "nookie" when I mean "noogie"...


Anyway, Fraiday's Spectra party was fun. :) Alas I could not tie anyone up with the birthday cake ribbon (not for want of trying I assure you) but that's okay coz the cake was fantabulously tasty. Yum. And we finalized the jacket design- yes, Spectra will have its own jacket, soon I hope. FTW's supposed the stand for "for 73H win!" but I gotta 'fess up the first thing that ran through my head was "f*** the wall?" My mind might need minor adjusting... Hmm... being lactose intolerant must suck. And on the off-chance Caleb reads this, drinking three gallons of milk and being sick after that doesn't prove anything about humans being lactose intolerant as a whole in any way. Drinking three gallons of anything would make anyone violently sick, intolerant or not. Though three gallons of something like orange juice would probably make you sick outta both ends... *waves away bad imagery*


Alright, even though I can't vote (and probably never will- which sucks because in a way voting's a rite of passage), I can't help but take an interest in Amreica's presedential elections- much like back in sec two when it was Bush VS Gore (leastways I think it was in sec two... Yet that doesn't sound right... Bush has been in for two terms hasn't he? Aw poop.) One thing that bothers me is how everyone's putting Obama down for his lack of experience compared to his other rivals in the political areana. But the thing is, looking at his replies, I like his answers. They speak of practicality and are devoid of the usual pussy-footing you see in American politics where people are so often obviously more concerned over looking good and winning elections that actually doing their job of steering the country in the direction of everyone's best interests. Unfortunately there's a chance that this lack of experience is going to stop him from being able to do what needs to be done too- or make him foul up somewhere along the line. Better the devil you know... (yeah, this bit wasn't anyway near as coherent as I would ave liked but CNN's reporting on cows now rather than US presedential elections so I'm a bit torn by way of attention. bite me.)

Weird to think of Wall Street Journal changing hands. I think I can understand why people would mind; when you have someone so obviously prolific around, it's hard to believe he'd keep his paws off the processes within any institute he commandeers... Which people within the institue wouldn't appreciate I'm sure.

No comments: