Friday, July 27, 2007

Random

Random post because blogger ate my last one and I'm trying to see if I can make it show up again.

To entertain you today, Mei Studios brings you random ranting! (Don't you love alliteration? I know I do!)


Unfortunately I don't haveanything good to rant about that I haven't already ranted on before so I guess I'll just talk about something interesting.

*Whips out a pointer and a bunch of charts on those flippy paper on a stand thingies*

Here as you can clearly see is the Transformers movie which has been out long enough that I have no qualms whatsoever about spoilering it for you. I would like to bring your attention to the very last bit of the movie where Optimus Prime is narrating the closing sequence. Note that Sam and Mikaela are making out- on Bumblebee's hood. And that Optimus in robot form and IronHide in his pick-up from are standing/ parked a little way off, watching. Appearently the Autobots have a slight voyeuristic streak and Sam and Mikaela at exhibitionists at heart.

And that concludes our presentation for today. Thank you very much.

No comments: