Friday, February 29, 2008

Ooh, spooky.

Hmmm, I make be entering the kingdom of Retardia Spasticia here but I blame it all on this thread. Yeah, I'm checking out spooky paranormal shit on the internet now. Go me. As opposed to what I should be doing. Which is making jello.



Is it just me or does the hooded figure look... phallic? I mean, who, seeing something like that goes: 'OMG, a hooded dude the likes of which we never see in everyday life and therefore readily associate with random shadoy figures'? Wouldn't it make much more sense to go: 'Holy crap. A giant thing as commonly found in some guys pants.'


Issues? Yes, muchly. Terrified for A Level results?

Damn straight.


On a side note, I love the satisfying 'crunch' of bone and cartilidge breaking when you beatdown an opponent in Halo3. Much better than the metallic sound you'd get which would be more relistic considering you're supposed to be hitting metal.

No comments: