Monday, June 25, 2007

The hard way

So, in the last week, my boring non-existent life has suddenly picked up and I've come away, I'd like to think, knowing a little more if not actually being much wiser.

First off, I've learnt (much to my horror) that about that thing, that time in China (the other one, not the thing we shall never speak of), Steffi was right. I was drunk. not badly so but definitely affected. Note to self: no matter how thirsty I am, never take a swig of her alcoholic drink.

Lesson two was the FBTs don't give you wedgies. It's always annoyed me that the school PE shorts were so bloody uncomfortable. I can understand wanting to make all the girls look like shapeless sacks in their PE attire (ok, actually, I can't) but cutting the girls shorts exactly the same way as the guys'?!?! That's not a decency issue; it's a basic 'where the f*** were you when they were handing out brains' issue. Clue: girls have wider hips than guys and less baggage in front. Therefore, shorts need to be cut differently between genders. Thank haevens the PE department listened to all the whinging the girls have been doing and got new shorts. I'm not a fan of FBTs myself but I can appreciate no wedegie.


Item three's just disturbing. SAM'S STALKING ME.

Okay, he's not. He's just talking to a classmate I used to walk home and talk alot with and it's really creepy since he now has access to wierd stories like the time I dropped my Spidey bottle in the mud and cleaned it off on my skirt. I assure you such a course of action made perfect sense then. And still does...

1 comment:

Caleb Liu said...

What is wrong with being a little tipsy? Without liberal doses of alcohol, life would be a lot harder to cope with. Haven't you heard the famous saying "I drink therefore I am"?