Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bankai

Yay, random post!

Okay, not a random post. This has a purpose, a definition, a... brain blew. Can't think of another word for purpose.

Mmm, wanted to do a linky thingy. Here goes: YARGH

So it's a picture of Cheng Jie with his *coffcoffcoff* uh... bankai. Yeah. Red and I shall be spamming this picture all over the place (read: our assorted blogs and Cheng Jie's) and hopefully this will not result in one or both of us being dead when we next meet Cheng Jie.

[Don't kill me! I have so many more people (read Steffi) to annoy before my life is complete! Also, Halo 3. Can't die before that. And don't forget Spidey 4! Which will hoepfully redeem Spidey 3- but I digress. Why does everything turn to Spidey? Or spectra...]


Now I just need to plan something for good ol' Stoofles' birthday...

2 comments:

Stoofy said...

no bankai.

please.








please.

Anonymous said...

other words: meaning, reason, direction.

haha. i win =)

-eleanor