Thursday, April 26, 2007

Overload

Two posts in one day; it's the "new-blog-rush".

I'm starting to remember why I don't stick to blogging; it's too damn depressing to read everyone else's posts.

Still... time to grow up I suppose and that probably includes learning to deal with other people's emotional baggage. It's not like these people aren't my friends anyway. And if I'm happy to deal with it in real life, I suppose I can take a little online angst too.


Well, that's it from me for today. Now to stop my younger brother from whatever the hell he's doing on the back roof. It's making a heck lotta noise...

2 comments:

Stoofy said...

hello shimmy!
i am so glad you got a blog heh. at least i can be at ease now 'cause even though you aren't normal (don't try to deny that), at least you're turning normal. :D did that make sense? haha whatever la.
see you in school tomorrow honey, it's the last day of your i-can't-call-steffi-a-bimbo ban period, so be happy!

Stoofy said...

oh i realised, that you don't moderate your comments! which means i can FLOOD! wahaha!