Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Beginnings

Frankly I've lost count of the sheer nember of blogs I've started and abandoned. Hopefully this one will actually survive.

There's something that makes people good bloggers and, well, whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I ain't got it.

Still, I'm here so hopefully this will actually work...


Yesterday was the school trackand field meet. After ten years of St. Nicholas sports days, what happened yesterday was a sad and pathetic excuse for any kind of sports meet. As per normal, it didn't end at the projected time either. maybe if we didn't insist on having our sports meet at hat time of year where it rains every afternoon...

Still, it was pretty fun. Blue and I meandered off ti watch the last of the tennis match and after that we managed to find a couple of classmates.

And then we made a deck of cards. Out of Zocards.

And played with them.

M has sweaty hands. It makes playing slapjack... bizzarre.


Last year during the track and field meet, we played boggle with Caleb. Red and I beat him :) I kinda missed that yesterday. Still, at least we still got DT for our regular doese of insanity.


Speaking of which, anyone interested in a poainting of Sandman and Death? The going price to beat is a copy of all HCJC's GP packages.

No comments: