Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wake me if you need me

So I'm back from Bali without a tan to my name (whew), a hole (filled up) on the beach and my first ever white water rafting experience under my belt! I've been paddling about for... what, eight to ten years now? on various holidays but I've never done white water. (And I've only capsized once. Hah.) In all fairness though, it was hardly extreme. Still, fun and probably a good start for a first.

Finished Halo3 with my brother a few days back and then did the last chapter (from rally point alpha- yes, I am a lazy ass) on legendary just for the special ending.

SPOILER:(Not that anyone who reads this blog cares) It just shows the frieghter headed towards Onyx. I'm a bit dissapointed. And it makes me wonder if we'll ever see the Chief again. It was somehow less sad when I thought he'd just died... Funny. Maybe it's because Cortana looked so lonely. Wherase if they'd died together... well. Smart A.I.s only have a shelf life of about seven years anyway.Spoiler end


My Mom's gone off to China which means I'm on my own in figuring out my prom make-up. She showed me what to do- now lets just hope I don't botch it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're doing your own makeup? hehe!
i can't wait to see!