Friday, July 20, 2007

Surprise!

Well, (I tend to start alot of my sentences with "well" when I blog/talk to myself in my head/monologue. It bothers me yet I cannot make it stop! It's like using bad pick=up lines...) been awhile since my last entry (a week-ish)and since then I have been sick, probably flunked a bio test, watched a certain individual from CWC drive my girl friend (and a bunch of my juniours) to distraction and glued Cheng Jie's Nikes to the ceiling of NL8.

Okay, I haven't actually done the last one but that doesn't mean I might not be planning it. Or not... Whoa, random.


Anyway... uh... Crap, i can't type out good entries when a third of my brian's embedded in a fic, a third watching TV and the last third squabbling with a headache... I think I wanted to say something about today's photo-taking...

Oh yeah. Our formal photo? May be a bit, well, f***ed. Yeah... Personally I blame whoever said "tell a joke so we all laugh" while we were posing. After that the bad jokes that followed that caused the entire front row of girls to dissolve in laughter with the camera clicking the whole while... Only to be expected. *sigh* At least we look like we're all having a really good time. And the informal shots were a whole lot of fun. Though Nat's hip-thrust-which-will-not-be-further-elaborated-on may have rendered on of those photos... inappropriate for use.


Juniours threw a farewell party for us today. Funfun! And we met a new guy who did Wenbin's "what's *****************" question. He wikied- amidst many screams of "oh GOD don't do it!!"- and went: ok. So?

!!!!!!!!!!!

Not okay, so not okay...

@.@

Alas there was no gaming console -unlike our last big party- though there was pizza and lots of it. Wenbin brought his unicycle and as usual, there were bad puns and jokes abound... I'm going to miss all this.

No comments: